Fine Dining at Banyan Tree Bangkok
Bangkok's only 5 Star all-suite hotel, The Banyan Tree Bangkok, has a wide range of fine-dining options for those who wish a little luxury in their lives at affordable prices.
* Saffron Thai Restaurant is Bangkok‚Äôs highest outdoor sky garden. Lay back on daybeds and loungers looking down on Bangkok from the 52nd floor whilst eating from the Thai street food inspired menu.
* Bai Yun Chinese is a Chinese dinner or dim sum lunch at the luxurious 59th floor.
* Romsai International is an international restaurant open for lunch or dinner offering a buffet spread¬†of Asian and International delights.
* Afternoon Weekend Tea at the 60th floor bar, Vertigo Too. The unique interior design mimicking a starry night is the perfect way to look down over the bustling city below.
Bai Yun - Chinese Buffet Lunch or Dinner (if selected)
Saffron - Thai Set Lunch or Dinner (if selected)
Romsai - International Lunch or Dinner "All you can eat" (if selected)
Vertigo TOO - Afternoon Tea (if selected)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Menu items are subject to change based on availability
- Dress Code - smart casual or formal clothing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Note - Guest must contact I Asia Thailand as soon as possible to advise their expected time of arrival at Banyan Tree so that a Table is reserved. (Advance booking is definitely recommended)
- The recommended time to commence dinner is between 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Please let I Asia Thailand know if you have any dietary requirements and we will inform the Hotel
- Some restaurants may have a limited selection of dishes for infants
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- I Asia Thailand will contact you shortly after your booking to reconfirm. Please ensure that you have entered the correct contact details upon booking. If you have not been contacted by I Asia Thailand, please call us at +66 2 007 2175-76 (hours of operations are from 08.00am to 18.00pm Monday to Friday and 09.00am to 17.00pm Saturday and Sunday) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org At location, please present your confirmation/voucher or photo ID in exchange for your activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event