Dining Experience in Bangkok's Chinatown
Experience the fun of riding around on Tuk Tuk to discover the Chinatown Heritage Center is the one of Bangkokâ€™s newest attractions, it offers a wealth of information from the past to present day of Bangkok.
Day 1 : Your hotel in Bangkok - Chinatown
18:00 pm Meet your guide at your hotel lobby and transfer to Chinatown by private air-conditioned vehicle. Experience the fun of riding around on Tuk Tuk to discover the Chinatown, a hugely popular tourist attraction and a food haven for foodies who flock here at any time of day to explore the vibrant food culture and cuisine.
Enjoy a short walk and the exotic street food in Bangkok's Chinatown around Yaowarat Road, one of the most densely populated ethnic neighborhoods in Bangkok, you will be captivated by the diversity. Then back to your hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Private round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle, Tuk Tuk Ride, Dinner, Professional English speaking guide, Bottled water
Alcoholic Beverages, Gratuities, Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Supplement charge for infant seat, if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event