Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
Step one - Learn how to make a dish. Step two - Cook the dish. Step three - sit down and eat your dish. It is that simple! Do this three times and you will have cook and devoured three of Thailand's most popular dishes.¬†
Include that with return transfers PLUS a visit to a local market to shop and purchase for the ingredients you'll need (at no further cost to you) and you have a fantastic, educational, fun and delicious half day!
Hotel pickup is not until about 10.45am, giving you time for a sleep in and having you eating at the best time of the day, about midday.¬†
Learn the art of fruit carving so that you may enjoy these amazing foods in your home.
Kung Saroong - Deep fried prawns wrapped in fresh egg noodles.
Chicken Cashew Nut - Stir fried cashew nuts, fresh vegetables and chicken in a Thai style sauce.
Panaeng Curry - Curry paste and coconut milk reduced by frying to create a thick and rich sauce.
Having enjoyed eating your self-cooked meal for Lunch, you will be transferred back to your Khao Lak hotel at approximately 2.00pm.
- Cooking Class Instructor with excellent English
- Round Trip Transportation / Pick-up & Drop-off. (Additional cost If outside Khao Lak area.).
- Three popular Thai dishes for lunch
- Drinking water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum number of people required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Transfers included in price for pick up/drop off only in Khao Lak area. For transfers to/from other areas, such as Phuket, Krabi, Koh Kloy, etc. will incur additional payment. Please ensure office aware if this is required prior to tour date.
- Maximum group size is eight persons.
- Previous cooking experience not necessary
- The cooking course is not suitable for children 11 years and younger
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event