Thai Cookery School Half Day in Chiang Mai
Experience the simple way of life including the family orchard with many types of fruit such as banana, mango, coconut, whilst the garden is filled with herbs for cooking. You will have the opportunity to join cooking and escorting with local family.
- Join-in round trip transfer (not more than 3 km. from Chiang Mai downtown)
- Half-Day Cooking Class with choice Morning (Daily/09.30-13.30) or Evening (Except Sun/16:30-20:30)¬†
- Drinking water/tea/coffee
- All ingredients and recipe book
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips, shopping and gratuities, etc.
- Other tours, services and activities are not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event