Bali Kuta Cooking Class
Learn how to prepare Balinese dishes with Anika Balinese Cooking Class. If you've ever wondered how Balinese cuisine are so srumptious, why not try to find out the secret behind it? The Anika Balinese Cooking Class in Kuta not only invites you to cook Balinese dishes, but also to visit traditional market, shop for the ingredients needed, and learn about the spices. Morning and afternoon classes available. Also, have a taste of Balinese snack while sipping your tea during the tea time.
- Hotel transfer service ¬†(Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak)
- Admission fee
- Tea time
- Bali traditional cake¬†
- Additional hotel transfer service charge outside areas
- All thing except inclusions
- Individual traveler‚Äôs insurance¬†
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Mobile or printed voucher from Wandernesia
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event