Private: Acropolis- Dance as all the Greeks do-Wine Tasting
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-8
With this tour you will visit the Acropolis, a symbol of Hellenism and world peace. Later on you will experience a 4000 years passage in Ancient Symposium with Myth, Song, Food, Wine and Dance.
We start from your hotel where your driver with your luxury car will meet you and we will head first to explore the mighty Acropolis on foot to see the glorious Parthenon and other highlights with your English speaking professional guide.
Later on we will head to â€śSYMPOSIUMâ€ť a Greek ancient wine cellar. Even if you have never learned to dance, you can still experience the timeless diachronic ancient symposium of the Greeks. At SYMPOSIUM we will find ourselves at the perfectly recreated atmosphere of the throne chamber and the throne of King Minos itself, drink wine in the special glasses used by the Ancient Minoan Greeks, eat Greek delicacies and learn everything about how wine was made in those times.
You will enjoy the living excitement of the freedom of expression discovering in central Athens, Greece. You will Dance as all the Greeks do! To praise the Gods and Life with the body, mind and soul to become one with the cosmos and to connect with the source! This is where our tour ends. Your driver will accompany you to your destination.Â
- Pick Up- Drop Off your hotel or Airport or Port.
- Visit of the Acropolis Rock
- Skip - the- line servicesÂ
- English speaking professional guide
- Dance lessonÂ
- English Speaking Dance teacherÂ
- Air Conditioned vehicleÂ
- Wine Tasting with Greek delicaciesÂ
- All fees and TaxesÂ
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelersÂ
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Transportation from and to your central hotel in Athens or Piraeus
- Transportation from all the Hotels in Attica Region (with an additional cost)
- Transportation from and to the cruise terminal of Piraeus portÂ (with an additional cost)Â
- Transportation from and to the AirportÂ (with an additional cost)Â
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refundÂ
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Î—at and sunglasses
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event