farm of brintziki and ancient olympia.
Ktima Brintziki it‚Äôs located in the western Peloponnese, nearby the village Lantzoi in Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games and one of the most sacred places of ancient Greece where you will start your first visit.
in 1994 Brintziki‚Äôs Family, established the winery. The vision is to create unique wines that are defined by the special characteristics of the region, famous for its vineyards. The clay soils, enriched with the moisture of the local Rivers and Creeks creates an ideal microclimate.
2012 Ktima Brintziki characterized as the first green winery in Greece. To accomplish this, multiple renewable energy sources contributed to the exploitation of geothermal energy, and the use of photovoltaic systems.
Indigenous varieties that thrive in Ancient Olympia are Roditis, Tinaktorogos, Malagouzia, Fileri, Assyrtiko (white varieties) and Augoustiatis, Agiorgitiko and Merlot (red varieties).
after the farm, you will drive back on time to the port.
a sealed bottle of water
All Fees and Taxes
entrance ticket to ancient olympia.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Please make sure you print and review your Electronic Ticket and bring it with you on your cruise. If you do not present a printed copy of your electronic ticket on the day of your shore excursion, you may not be able to participate in the shore excursion.
- out site, Katakolon port is the small post office & WC, here will be your representative holding a signboard that says Jae Olympic.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event