Athens Private Wine Tasting Tour - Dionysian Grapes
Get some great advice on how to identify, select and taste wine by our expert¬†sommelier. Held in a lovely location in central Athens, you will go on¬†a journey through the wine regions of Greece¬†and get a much better understanding and knowledge of wine in general. Discover the differences between the wines of Santorini, Crete, Monemvasia and Northern Greece.
By his refreshing approach, our sommelier will take you through¬†a variety of products¬†to build up your Greek wine knowledge, allowing you to understand how to taste our precious wine in combination with various¬†cheeses¬†and¬†smoked hams,¬†all produced exclusively in Greece.
One thing is certain, when our tasting reaches its conclusion, you will be in love with all types of Greek wine!
An 8-glass wine tasting of famous Greek wines,The valuable information and knowledge offered by the Sommelier of the Be a Greek Team,A great variety of salty and sweet finger food delicacies, like baked bread, cheese and smoked hams,All taxes and fees,Snacks,Alcoholic Beverages
Entrance fees to any point of interest,Personal Expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Learn how to identify and taste wine
- Try different samples from all over Greece
- Take a tour of the wine regions of Greece and see what makes them different
- Enjoy your evening in a wonderful wine bar in downtown Athens
- Listen to our Wine Expert presenting all the different varieties
- Accompany your extraordinary selection of wines with a dish of traditional products, all exclusively made in Greece.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event