Traditional Dinner in a Greek Tavern
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 2-9
Immerse yourself in the flavours of traditional Greek cuisine with a three-hour dining experience at a classic Athens restaurant.
What a better way to enjoy a perfect traditional Greek meal away from tourist traps? Let us take you to one of the most traditional taverns there are, and enjoy a delicious Greek meal in a fantastic environment!
Day 1 : Sintagmatarchou Zisimopoulou 96, Paleo Faliro 175 64, Greece
After picked up from the Hotel we will head towards South Athens in an area called P. Faliro famous eating area for the Greek people. Our destination will be Mr. Aristos Tavern for this night. The smells of barbecue will â€śheatâ€ť your nose when you enter. In an amazing vintage environment back from the 50s you will have the chance to taste souvlaki or kebab the original way plus some more Greek recipes. You will have only one problem while leaving the area â€“ during your stay in Greece will be impossible to find a tavern like that again so take away is a must as well!
Dinner - 3-course dinner (Sample Menu) Kebab, Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes, with their origins in Middle Eastern cuisine. Many variants are popular around the world.Â
1 beer or 500ml of wine per person
- Not Whellechair AccessibleÂ
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On December 24 to 26, December 31 and January 01 to 02 an extra a la carte charge of 30 % will apply due to seasonal celebrations.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event