Delicious Greek Dinner Overlooking the Acropolis
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Have a delicious Greek Dinner overlooking the Acropolis from Monstiraki square, in the historic center of Athens.
Featuring a wonderful rooftop terrace with a breathtaking view, you can taste the ultimate experience of traditional Greek hospitality and delicious food with the best locally sourced Greek ingredients. We love Greek Cuisine because it is the cuisine that we were raised on, it is full of aromas, excellent ingredients,memories and love. This passion we want to share with you in our place with a unique view.¬†
The menu usually includes 7 to 8 course and it can change depending on the season, the availability of the ingredients, and the inspiration.
This is not a restaurant; it is a unique dining experience hosted by a local chef in their home.
Traditional homemade spinach-cheese pie with handmade phyllo pastry (secret recipe)
Fine chopped smoked aubergine with baked Thracian garlic
Stuffed zucchini with velvet egg-lemon sauce
The famous Greek salad (our version)
Soutzoukakia (traditional meat balls) slow cooked in wine and tomato sauce with Eastern Mediterranean herbs
Greek potatoes in the oven
Greek style roasted potatoes in the oven with lemon from Sparta, rosemary, thyme,oregano and olive oil.
Kamaki ice cream flavored with mastic of island of Chios, sweet sour cherries
The excellent Greek yogurt with nuts and honey
Drinks & Beverages
- 6 to 7 course dinner
- Wine, Aperitif
- Greek Cuisine
- Panoramic view of the Acropolis
- Language: English
- This event is upon-request. Please fill in the enquiry form before booking to confirm availability!¬†
Any Private Expenses¬†
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event