Athens Private Food Tour - Tastes and Traditions
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Live and eat like a local with this real food tour! Greece is famous for the marvelous ancient sights, the sea and the gastronomy! Have a combination of sightseeing of the Center of Athens and a perfect food tour!
Taste for yourself why Athens is the paradise of Mediterranean cuisine! Stroll through the town center and Plaka with a foodie local guide, popping into the neighborhoodâ€™s best places to eat local specialties like souvlaki, Peynirli and loukoumades. Top it all off with the unique olive oil tasting. To keep this small-group tour as intimate as possible, numbers are limited to 8 people. With the walking Athens Food Hopping Tour you will savory Greek delicacies.
â€˘ Learn the heritage of Greek cuisine Experience
â€˘ Visit various specialty food shops in Athens
â€˘ Small group limited to 12 people for a more personalized experience
â€˘ Sample Greeceâ€™s tastiest dishes on this food and walking tour through Athens.
â€˘ Breakfast like an Athenian with koulouri
â€˘ Bite into classic Greek Tyropita at a shop with 100 years history
â€˘ Visit a traditional deli and have a unique olive oil tasting
â€˘ Try the best souvlaki in Athens
- Meze shared food at a traditional taverna
- Traditional Greek pies
- Private Local Guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Loukoumades and Bougatsa
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
You must skip breakfast and do not forget to bring your apetite!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event