Private Athens National Archaeological Museum and food tour with licensed guide
Greece is famous for the marvelous ancient sights, the sea and the gastronomy! Have a combination of one of the worldâ€™s best museums, sightseeing of the Center of Athens and a perfect food slow pace tour! Walk and learn about the history of the city while tasting several local specialties! You will visit two different deli's and have an olive oil tasting, taste the traditional Greek coffee and have lunch at an amazing local taverna. A food tour must have a dessert and the best dessert is loukoumades!
Visit the most important museum in Athens and one of the greatest in the world. The National Archaeological Museum houses some of the most important artifacts from a variety of archaeological locations around Greece from prehistory to late antiquity.
Lunch - Traditional food from Crete!,Coffee and/or Tea - Greek coffee at a small local traditional coffee shop,Private services of a state-licensed guide,Mezes (like tapas) Fresh local specialties, mostly from the sea at a local tavern with wine,A food tasting of local products like sfela cheese, halva and honey! A true hidden gem!,Snacks - Original homemade Greek traditional pie! Choose which one you like!,For desert Loukoumades (Greek donuts with honey)
Alcoholic Beverages,Bottled water,Gratuities,Personal expenses,Entrance National Archaeological Museum,Entry/Admission - National Archaeological Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event