Greek Private Food Walking Tour - Taste (Y)Our Way
In this¬†4 hour private tour¬†you will visit¬†some of the oldest traditional markets¬†of the capital,¬†taste typical salty and sweet Greek delicacieslike the¬†loukoumas¬†and the cheese pie, explore all kinds of¬†herbs and spices¬†and the worldwide famous¬†Greek olives,¬†olive oil¬†and, obviously, the¬†souvlaki. You will also experience some of our most cherished everyday habits, like enjoying a¬†Greek coffee¬†or a glass of¬†ouzo¬†accompanied by a selection of small dishes¬†(meze)¬†in some of the oldest establishments of the historical center of Athens.
Be accompanied by a Gastronomy Expert of the Be a Greek Team,A Greek coffee or other traditional refreshment per person,A great variety of salty and sweet finger food delicacies,An assortment of typical Greek plates to accompany our unique ouzo,All taxes and fees,Snacks,Bottled water,Coffee and/or Tea,Alcoholic Beverages
Entrance fees to any point of interest,Personal expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour can be customized to meet all different dietary preferences and restrictions (i.e. food allergies, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegans etc.).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event