Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-50
Our Athens by night tour is an opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Athens after the sun goes down.
Your evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the city center and on the slopes of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and take photos of the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes.
Transfers from / to hotel hotel or closest available to apartment
Folklor live show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Traveler pick-up is offered for this tour. You will be notified after your booking, on the exact pick up time and location, as location may vary depending on your hotel.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event