Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-50
Our Athens by night tour is an opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Athens after the sun goes down.
Your Athens by night evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the city center and on the slopes of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and take photos of the illuminated Acropolis.
Then you will get off the bus and enjoy a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes.
As our Athens by night tour comes to an end, you will be transfered back to your hotel.
Transfers from / to hotel hotel or closest available to apartment
Folklor live show
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event