Liquer tasting in Polykala's Distillery Show Room in Athens
Group Size: 1-10
Join our Liquer tasting in Athens and explore our range of liqueurs in outstanding bottles while you learn about our 122 years story.
A Greek family distillery that started in Kefallonia Island in 1897 and moved in Athens .
Success came after the World War II? Who kept the distillery?
The secret recipes of liqueurs of the great grandfather V. Polykalas are used with the same dedication and they are baptized â€ś1897 Polykalas Collectionâ€ť, they are combined with the modern times, the flavors evolve and take off, the packages are replaced with new luxurious bottles, new products and proposals appear and the name Polykalas has become synonym with quality and good taste.
Explore our range of liqueurs in outstanding bottles and learn our 122 years story.
Alcoholic Beverages - liqueur tasting (max 3 flavors 0.02lt each)
Any 100ml liquer of the ones you tasted to take home with you (included in the price).
Any additional purchases you make from the shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event