Coffee Amusement & Museum Park Day Tour
Coffee Park is the favorite destination for Colombians because it is a fun way of getting to know more about coffee we are so proud of, and spending quality time with their loved ones. If you like discovering an authentic side of Colombia like this one, join us on this full-day tour. You will be able to ride in most of the park attractions, visit the coffee museums, learn about coffee-based food, having local snacks and more.
â€˘ Experience the contrast between the ancient coffee tradition and modern innovations
â€˘ Riding in most of the park attractions: rollercoaster, cable car, karts, among others
â€˘ Learning about this huge and important coffee culture
â€˘ Having fun like a kid with a non-touristic (for foreigners) experience
â€˘ The chance to meet friendly, kind and happy Colombian people
Day 1 : Ride and visit roller coasters, cable cars, water rides, karts, boats through water channels, and waterfalls. Discover hanging bridges, viewpoint towers, a beautiful farmhouse, and the famous â€świllysâ€ť, the popular vehicle for coffee growers to ride across wild roads. Ride a horse to an indigenous cemetery replica or the coffee museum.
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All Risk Insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Platinum Ticket to the Park
- We pick up our clients anywhere within Armenia city, Pereira city Salento or Filandia - hotels, hostels, Air BnB, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El EdĂ©n International Airport and MatecaĂ±a International Airport.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event