Mt Vesuvius with Winery Visit
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-8
Board your private tour and visit the ruins of Herculaneum, named after the Roman hero Hercules. You will stop for two hours in the ruins area and then visit a famous winery.
Enjoy an 8-hour day tour to Mt Vesuvius. After the visits stop to a famous winery located at the base of Mt Vesuvius and experience a visit to the cellars. Return back to Naples by private transfer.
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off,Professional English and Spanish driver,Entry/Admission - Into the Amalfi Coast,Entry/Admission - Into the Amalfi Coast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event