¬†Wine Tasting and tapas for foodies
Hungry for Alicante? Get a taste for local life and local cuisine with this private Alicante food tour that takes you out of the touristy restaurants. Food and sightseeing combine for a fun afternoon of exploring the city. Join an expert guide for a scenic walk around the city while tasting local delicacies along the way - what could be better?
Stroll around the narrow streets of Alicante
Sample a variety of local dishes as you walk around exploring the city.
We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
Day 1 : Start of our gastronomic experience in the well-known Plaza Portal de Elche. Get to know its history and enjoy the first local proposal that we prepare for you.
Table of sausages and cheeses to share
1 beer or sangria or glass of wine per person in each bar or restaurant. Wine tasting includes 3 glasses of wine per person
4 tapas per person (1 cover per person in each bar or restaurant)
4 tapas ¬ī per person (1 tapas per person in each bar or restaurant)
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians will have to notify you 48 hours before the date of the reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- I case you arrive late at the meeting point advice in advance to your tour guide sending a message or via whatapp to our mobile.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event