Speyside Whisky Trail Small-Group Day Tour from Aberdeen
You leave Aberdeen in the morning and arrive in Royal Deeside, one of the favourite holiday locations of the British Royal Family. At the Cambus Oâ€™May forest, you can walk in the woods and re-energise in the pristine environment that makes this area such a draw for Queens, Princes, and Rabbieâ€™s customers.
Invigorated by the walk, you head deeper into the national park, as you travel past Cockbridge and Tomintoul. This legendary stretch of road regularly sees the first of the snowy winter weather and crosses the mountain pass known locally as the Lecht. Youâ€™ll have plenty of time for photo opportunities on this unforgettable route.
Then you delve into the home of whisky, the Speyside region. Here, you stop at the Speyside Cooperage where you get to know the history of Scotlandâ€™s oak casks. Next, you head to one of the Speyside towns for lunch before you visit Strathisla distillery.
This iconic distillery with a pagoda-shaped roof is the oldest in the Highlands. And it was where the story of the Chivas Brothers started. Savour this excellent single malt and learn about its relationship with famous Chivas Regal blends.
You leave Strathisla full of appreciation for whisky and arrive in Aberdeen in the early evening. Itâ€™s now up to you whether you continue the whisky tasting into the night.
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Top of the range 16-seat luxury Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour (16 people max)
- Check-in closes 15 mins prior to departure
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- We do not carry passengers under the age of 18 years on this tour.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
COVID-19 - Important Information About Your Tour
- Weâ€™re following government guidance and doing everything we can to ensure you enjoy a worry-free adventure. This means you need to be aware of a few things before you join your tour.
Our Safety Procedures
Youâ€™re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coaches
Youâ€™ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point
Thereâ€™s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arrive
Our mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19
Tour routes may change slightly, and certain attractions and facilities may be closed due to the Coronavirus. But donâ€™t worry, your knowledgeable driver-guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Strathisla Distillery and Speyside Cooperage Tour - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes recommended.
- Face masks are mandatory (not provided)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event