Speyside Whisky Trail Small-Group Day Tour from Aberdeen
Whether you're a whisky lover or a whisky learner, you're bound to get a taste for it in the beautiful region of Speyside.
Home to around 50% of all Scottish whisky distilleries, there's almost too much to see and drink. So on this tour, we help you get the most out of the region by taking you to two distinct distilleries. Itâ€™s a chance to learn about the incredible history, process, and flavours of Scotlandâ€™s national drink.
- Professional driver/guide,
- Top of the range 16-seat luxury Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour (16 people max)
- Check-in closes 15 mins prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- We do not carry passengers under the age of 18 years on this tour.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event